- Senel, K., Ozdinc, M. & Ozturkcan, S. (2020), "SPE Approach for Robust Estimation of SIR Model with Limited and Noisy Data: The Case for COVID-19," Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness, June 2020, Pages 1-22. https://doi.org/10.1017/dmp.2020.220
- Senel, K., Ozdinc, M., Ozturkcan, S., & Akgul, A. (2020), "Instantaneous R for COVID-19 in Turkey: Estimation by Bayesian Statistical Inference," Turkiye Klinikleri Journal of Medical Sciences, Volume 40, Issue 2, Pages 127-131. DOI: 10.5336/medsci.2020-76462.
- Ozdinc, M., Senel, K., Ozturkcan, S., & Akgul, A. (2020), "Predicting the Progress of COVID-19: The Case for Turkey," Turkiye Klinikleri Journal of Medical Sciences, Volume 40, Issue 2, Pages 117-119. DOI: 10.5336/medsci.2020-75741
- Ozturkcan, S., Kasap, N., Tanaltay, A. & Ozdinc, M. (2019), "Analysis of Tweets about Football: 2013 and 2018 leagues in Turkey," Behaviour & Information Technology, Volume 38, Issue 9, Pages 887-899. https://doi.org/10.1080/0144929X.2019.1583284
- Ozturkcan, S. & Ozdinc, M. (2020) "A Deadly Game User Experience: The Case of #BlueWhaleChallenge," chapter in Game User Experience and Player-Centered Design, edited by Barbaros Bostan, p. 395-407, Springer International Publishing: Cham, Switzerland. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-37643-7_18
- Ozturkcan, S., Kasap, N., Ozdinc, M. & Tanaltay, A., "Digital National Currency: Example of Sweden and e-Krona," 2nd International Conference on Digital Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Financing, Dec 2-3, 2019, Valencia, Spain.